Updates regarding bookings following tier review date – 16th December 2020

We’re all awaiting the news on whether or not we’ll be dropped from tier 3 following the government review next week.

We wanted to reassure everyone who has bookings that we are preparing to reopen when possible and safe to do so and we hope that this is sooner rather than later.

We will contact all bookings as soon as we have more news. Please get in touch if you have any queries.

Thank you to everyone for your patience and understanding at this frustrating and worrying time. We hope to see you soon!