We are currently in tier 1 here in Belper, so as far as things are concerned with visiting us in general, not much has changed.
- Face masks to be worn at all times when not seated to eat or drink
- Temperature check on entry
- Each guest scans NHS QR code on entry or provides contact tracing information
- Table service only
- Bookings limited to 6 guests unless one household
- 10pm closure (all guests to have left the premises by this time)
We have some tier 2 areas nearby, which means that the rules differ slightly for guests coming from these places
You may only dine with members of your own family or support bubble (1 additional adult that lives alone or a single parent family where the children were under 18 as at 12th June 2020)
As always we ask that you follow the rules in place to help us keep the risk to a minimum and keep everyone as safe as possible. Please get in touch if you need any further information and we’ll try to help!